Wilson’s House is situated in Kariba and is 20 minutes’ drive from Kariba Airport. It is a thatched double storey house that will sleep maximum 12 guests.
- 1 x double bedroom with dressing room and en-suite toilet, bath, shower and hand basin
- 1 x double bedroom with en-suite shower, toilet and hand basin
- 1 x twin bedroom (2 single beds) with en-suite bath, toilet and hand basin
- These bedrooms are air-conditioned
- Upstairs open plan lounge area and sleeping area with 1 x double bed and 4 x single beds with overhead fans
- Downstairs lounge with air-conditioning. TV with satellite dish – clients to bring own Decoder and Smart Card
- Fully equipped kitchen with 2 deep freezers, 2 fridges and 4-plate stove/oven.
- Outdoor patio furnished with garden type furniture
- Braai facility – guests to bring their own wood and charcoal
- Swimming pool
- Cleaner and cook are supplied
- Safe in the main bedroom to lock away valuables
- Alarm sensors outside
- Property is surrounded by an electric fence and gate
- The house is on a ZESA pre-paid meter. An allocation of 60 – 80 units per day will be supplied (depending on number of people in the house). If usage goes beyond this allocation, the client will have to request to purchase extra units for the duration of their stay. The pool pump will only be allowed to run 4 – 5 hours per day.
Clients to bring the following:-
- Toilet paper, dishwashing liquid, bin bags, and other cleaning materials
- Mosquito coils and insect spray
- Torches, candles and matches in case of a power failure
Directions: In Kariba, coming from Harare go past Cutty Sark turn off on left, continue up to the TOTAL AMC garage on left. Turn Left and IMMEDIATE LEFT again. Go down the hill, around a corner and turn left onto a dirt road. Continue down the road until you come to a house on your left with black electric gate.
The information provided herein was correct at the time of writing therefore Azure Cruises (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.