Palmer House is a double storey thatch house situated on Baobab Ridge and only a 15 minute drive from Kariba Airport. There is a palisade fence around the property and vehicles are parked in the driveway alongside the house. Palmer House is set in a lovely and well maintained garden and offers beautiful views of Lake Kariba. The house will accommodate maximum 12 guests.
FACILITIES: Top Floor
- 1 x Double Bedroom * En-Suite Toilet * Shower * Hand Basin * Ceiling Fan * Door opens onto large patio
- 1 x Double very spacious Bedroom * Private Furnished Patio overlooking the Ridge
- 2 x Twin Bedrooms (2 single beds in each room) * Ceiling Fans * Doors open onto large patio
- Separate Spacious Bathroom * Bath * Toilet * Hand Basin * Shower
- There are 4 x single beds on the veranda off the bedrooms * Mosquito nets provided
- Security gate at the top of the staircase
- Comfortably furnished lounge area which is open plan to the dining room
- TV with DSTv available – guests to bring own decoder and SMART card
- Very spacious and equipped kitchen with pantry * 4-plate stove with oven * Fridge/Freezer space
- Large veranda overlooking the pool which is furnished with outdoor furniture
- Separate bathroom with toilet * shower * hand basin
- Caretaker who lives on the property and cleans daily.
- There is a night guard that comes on duty from 06:00p.m. – 06:00a.m.
- Beautiful swimming pool – no fence around the pool so please watch young children at all times
- Sun umbrella and sun beds
- Charcoal braai – clients to supply own wood / charcoal
- Dart board – guests to bring own darts
- All bedding and mosquito nets is provided.
- The house is on a Zesa pre-paid meter. An allocation of 60 units per day will be supplied. If usage goes beyond this allocation, the client will have to request to purchase extra units for the duration of their stay. The pool pump will only be allowed to run 4 – 5 hours per day.
Clients to Supply:
- Bath and Swimming Towels
- Dishwashing liquid, bin bags, toilet rolls, air-freshener etc.
- Candles, matches and a torch in the event of a power outage
- There is no cook at Palmer House however we can provide one for your stay for an extra cost.
The information provided herein was correct at the time of writing therefore Azure Cruises (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.