Sundowner is a 65Ft double decked pontoon style houseboat taking up to 16 passengers. There is a crew of 4 being the Captain, Chef and 2 x Deckhands and they have their own cabins and ablutions. Two tender boats are supplied (at no extra cost) but these boats are to be driven by the crew of Sundowner only.
- 1 x Double Cabin * Air Conditioned
- 2 x Twin Cabins – share En-Suite facilities * Air Conditioned
- 1 x Twin Cabin * En Suite Bathroom * Air Conditioned
- Separate Bathroom with Toilet * Hand Basin * Shower
- Fully Equipped Kitchen * 4-Plate Gas Stove/Oven * Ample Fridge/Freezers * Mini Ice Machine
- Partially Covered and Spacious Top Deck with outdoor furniture * Drop down blinds to protect clients from the weather elements
- Covered Dining and Bar Area * Built-in bench seats which can be used as additional beds
- Open sun deck with splash pool and sun loungers
- Swimming Cage off Bermuda Deck
- Wood braai facility available
- CD player which is compatible with smart phones/USB port/1 RCA Preout/Aux In – clients to bring own docking stations
All linen and bedding is provided * Mosquito nets are supplied * Wood braai – clients to supply own charcoal/wood * 220v power supply from a silent generator to run the air-con units, lights, fridges and freezers * Landing Nets * Keep Nets * Crayfish Trap * Life Jackets * Dart Board – clients to bring own darts * Cooler boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders.
Clients to Supply
- Whilst cleaning materials are provided, clients are required to bring toilet rolls.
- Personal toiletries such as shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush etc.
- Swimming Towels
- First Aid Kits
- Ice to keep drinks cold in the cooler boxes – we recommend 3-4 blocks of ice per day in the winter months and 5-6 blocks of ice per day in the summer months.
- Adaptors for charging cell phones, cameras etc.
Moored: CMED Harbour, Kariba. Car park fee of US$ 5-00 per vehicle per night is payable by clients on arrival at the harbour.
Boarding Time: From 12 Noon onwards but not later than 15:00hrs
Disembarking Time: 09:00a.m. – later times can be arranged on request.
At the time of writing the information provided herein was correct therefore Azure Cruises (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.