Shikra is a 90Ft double decked luxury pontoon style houseboat taking up to 24 passengers. There is a crew of 4 being the Captain, Chef and 3 x Deckhands and they have their own cabins and ablutions. Two pontoon tender boats are supplied with covered roof and fold-away seating (at no extra cost) but these boats are to be driven by the crew of Shikra only.
- 10 x Twin/Double Cabins * En-Suite Toilet * Shower * Hand Basin * Air Conditioned
- Each cabin has a fold-away bunk bed
- Fully Equipped Kitchen * Gas Stove/Oven * Microwave * Cutlery * Crockery * Ample Fridges/Freezers
- Huge and very spacious air-conditioned lounge, dining and bar area
- TV with DVD player – guests to bring own DVD’s
- External covered area overlooking the large pool
- Extra mattresses and bedding supplied for top deck sleeping
- Braai facilities available
- Please note the air-con units do not run through the night – when the generator is switched off at 22:00hrs the air-con units go off as well. Lights are then powered by 240v and 12v battery system.
All linen and bedding is provided * Mosquito nets are supplied * Life Jackets * Equipped Wheel House * Full Sonar Navigation for Night Travel * Landing Nets * Keep Nets * Full Modern Music System – clients to supply own music * Square Plug Points – clients to supply adaptors * Cooler boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders.
Clients to Supply:
- Personal toiletries such as shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush etc.
- Ice to keep drinks cold in the cooler boxes – we recommend 3-4 blocks of ice per day in the winter months and 5-6 blocks of ice per day in the summer months.
- Adaptors for charging cell phones, cameras etc.
Moored: Marineland Harbour, Kariba. A car park fee of US$ 5-00 per vehicle per night and US$ 3-00 per trailer per night is charged and payable by clients on arrival at the harbour.
Boarding Time: From 12:00 noon onwards but before 14:30p.m.
Disembarking Time: 09:00a.m. – later times can be arranged on request.
At the time of writing the information provided herein was correct therefore Azure Cruises (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.