Peregrine is a 20 metre double decked pontoon style houseboat taking up to 16 passengers. There is a crew of 3 being the Captain, Chef and Deckhand and they have their own cabins and ablutions. Two tender boats are supplied (at no extra cost) but these boats are to be driven by the crew of Peregrine only.
- 6 x Twin/Double Cabins * Bedside Tables * Mosquito Nets
- Separate Bathroom * Toilet * Urinal * Hand Basin * Shower
- Separate Bathroom * Toilet * Shower * Hand Basin
- Fully Equipped Kitchen * Gas Stove/Oven * Fridges/Freezers
- Solar panels power the lights and fans * 22ov square plug points
- Partially Shaded Top Deck with Umbrella over the Sun Area
- Covered Dining and Bar Area * BOMA Fireplace – clients to supply own charcoal/wood/briquettes
- Splash Pool with filter system off the Bermuda Deck – shaded
All linen and bedding is provided * Mosquito nets are supplied * Weber Braai – clients to bring own briquettes and charcoal/wood for the BOMA fireplace * Radio and speakers (usb – aux plug – blue tooth)– clients are requested to bring their own music, cables and adaptors * Combination Safe to lock away valuables * Dartboard – clients to bring own darts * Cooler boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders.
Clients to Supply:-
- Cleaning materials – being dishwashing liquid, bin bags, toilet rolls, air freshener etc.
- Charcoal/wood/briquettes for the braai and fireplace
- Swimming Towels and Personal Toiletries
Moored: Cutty Sark Harbour, Kariba. A car park fee of US$ 5-00 per vehicle per night is charged and payable by clients on arrival at the harbour.
Boarding Time: From 12 Noon onwards – earlier times can be arranged on request
Disembarking Time: 09:00a.m. – later times can be arranged on request.
At the time of website update the information provided herein was correct and therefore Azure Cruises (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.