Osprey is a 90Ft double decked very spacious pontoon style houseboat taking up to 26 passengers. It is the only Wheel-Chair Friendly boat on the Lake. There is a crew of 5 being the Captain, Chef and 3 x Deckhands and they have their own cabins and ablutions. Two 16-seater pontoon tender boats are supplied (at no extra cost) but these boats are to be driven by the crew of Osprey only.
- 8 x Twin Cabins – lower deck
- 4 x Separate Bathrooms * Toilet * Hand Basin * Showers with hot Water – lower deck
- 2 x Twin Bedded Cabins – upper deck
- 2 x Family Cabins – 3 single beds in each – upper deck
- Large Toilet and Shower Wet Room for the Disabled guests – upper deck
- Fully Equipped Kitchen * Gas Stove/Oven * Fridges/Freezers
- Swimming Cage off the Bermuda Deck
- Partially Shaded Top Deck with Lounge * Bar Area * Covered Dining
- Splash Pool Under Shade Awning * Outdoor Furniture
All linen and bedding is provided * Cleaning materials are supplied * Mosquito nets are supplied * Charcoal/ Braai – braais to be done on the shore and not on the houseboat * Ramp leading from the shore onto the boat has been modified for a wheelchair and the staircase leading to the top deck has a ramp with winch system * Music System works off a Flash Stick – clients to supply own music * Life Jackets * Cooler boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders.
Clients to Supply:
- Personal toiletries such as shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush etc.
- Ice to keep drinks cold in the cooler boxes – we recommend 3-4 blocks of ice per day in the winter months and 5-6 blocks of ice per day in the summer months.
- Adaptors for charging cell phones, cameras etc.
- Swimming Towels
Moored: Andora Harbour, Kariba. A car park fee of US$ 5-00 per vehicle per night is charged and payable by clients on arrival at the harbour.
Boarding Time: From 12 Noon onwards and no later than 15:00hrs – earlier times can be arranged on request
Disembarking Time: 09:00a.m. – later times can be arranged on request.
At the time of writing the information provided herein was correct and therefore Azure Cruises (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.