Lorna D is a 56Ft triple decked upmarket cabin cruiser taking up to 8 passengers. There is a crew of 3 being the Captain, Chef and Deckhand and they have their own cabins and ablutions. There are two tender boats supplied (at no extra cost) but these boats are to be driven by the Crew of Lorna D only.
- 2 x Double Cabins * En-suite Toilet * Shower * Hand Basin * Cupboard Space
- 2 x Bunk Cabins (L-Shaped bunks) * Cupboard Space
- Separate Bathroom with Shower * Hand Basin
- Separate Toilet * Hand Basin
- Fully Equipped Kitchen * Gas Stove/Oven * Ice Machine * Microwave
- Indoor lounge and dining area * Comfortably Furnished * Air Conditioned
- Open air cold water shower off the Bermuda deck
- Partially shaded top deck * Furnished with comfortable outdoor furniture
- Open sun deck with mattresses
All linen and bedding is provided * Mosquito nets are supplied * Charcoal/Wood Braai – clients to bring own wood/charcoal * Life Jackets * Landing Nets * Keep Nets * Square and Round Plugs – clients to bring own adaptors * Cooler boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders.
Clients to Supply:
- Personal toiletries such as shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush etc.
- Ice to keep drinks cold in the cooler boxes – we recommend 3-4 blocks of ice per day in the winter months and 5-6 blocks of ice per day in the summer months.
- Adaptors for charging cell phones, cameras etc.
Moored: Marineland Harbour, Kariba. A car park fee of US$ 5-00 per vehicle per night and US$ 3-00 per trailer per night is charged and payable by clients on arrival at the harbour.
Boarding Time: From 11:30a.m. onwards but before 14:30p.m.
Disembarking Time: 09:30a.m. – later times can be arranged on request.
At the time of writing the information provided herein was correct therefore Azure Cruises (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.