Golden Mariner is a 75Ft double decked pontoon style houseboat taking up to 16 passengers. There is a crew of 3 being the Captain, Chef and Deckhand and they have their own cabins and ablutions. There are two tender boats supplied (at no extra cost) but these boats are to be driven by the Crew of Golden Mariner only.
- 4 x Twin Bedded Cabins * Fans * Mosquito Nets
- 2 x separate Bathrooms with Bath * Toilet * Shower * Hand Basin
- Hot water is supplied by gas geyser
- Fully Equipped Kitchen * Gas Stove/Oven * Stand-Up Double Door Fridge/Freezer
- Beautiful and spacious indoor dining area
- Open plan lounge and bar area – very spacious and tastefully furnished * Mist Spray Fans
- TV with Full Bouquet DSTv * Under Counter Bar Fridge
- Partially Shaded Top Deck with Outdoor Garden Furniture
- Covered Dining Area for those wanting to dine outdoors
- Wheel-house is on the top deck
- Open Air Splash Pool
- Sun Loungers for the open deck
- Charcoal braai
All linen and bedding is provided * Mosquito nets are supplied * Combination Lock to lock away valuables * Charcoal/Wood Braai – clients to bring own wood/charcoal * Life Jackets * Landing Nets * Keep Nets * Square and Round Plugs – clients to bring own adaptors * Cooler boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders.
Clients to Supply:
- Personal toiletries such as shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush etc.
- Ice to keep drinks cold in the cooler boxes – we recommend 3-4 blocks of ice per day in the winter months and 5-6 blocks of ice per day in the summer months.
- Adaptors for charging cell phones, cameras etc.
Moored: Marineland Harbour, Kariba. A car park fee of US$ 5-00 per vehicle per night and US$ 3-00 per trailer per night is charged and payable by clients on arrival at the harbour.
Boarding Time: From 12:00hrs onwards but before 14:30p.m.
Disembarking Time: 09:30a.m. – later times can be arranged on request.
At the time of writing the information provided herein was correct therefore Azure Cruises (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.