Driftwood is a 41Ft triple decked cabin cruiser taking up to 6 passengers. There is a crew of 2 being the Captain and Chef/Deckhand and they have their own cabins and ablutions. There is one tender boat supplied (at no extra cost) but this boat is to be driven by the Captain of Driftwood only.
- 1 x Double Cabin * En-suite Toilet * Shower * Hand Basin * Cupboard Space
- 1 x Twin Cabin * Cupboard Space
- Separate Bathroom * Toilet * Shower * Hand Basin
- Fully Equipped Kitchenette with ample cold space
- Dining Area which is open plan to the kitchen
- Shaded Top Deck with fitted bench-seats and comfortable thick cushions
- Wheel-house is on the top deck
- Open outer sun-deck furnished with outdoor “camping fold-up” chairs
All linen and bedding is provided * Mosquito nets are supplied * Charcoal/Wood Braai – clients to bring own wood/charcoal * Life Jackets * Landing Nets * Keep Nets * Square and Round Plugs – clients to bring own adaptors * Cooler boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders.
Clients to Supply:
- Cleaning materials such as dishwashing liquid, bin bags, toilet rolls, air-freshener etc.
- Personal toiletries such as shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush etc.
- Ice to keep drinks cold in the cooler boxes – we recommend 3-4 blocks of ice per day in the winter months and 5-6 blocks of ice per day in the summer months.
- Adaptors for charging cell phones, cameras etc.
Moored: Marineland Harbour, Kariba. A car park fee of US$ 5-00 per vehicle per night and US$ 3-00 per trailer per night is charged and payable by clients on arrival at the harbour.
Boarding Time: From 11:00a.m. onwards but before 14:30p.m.
Disembarking Time: 09:30a.m. – later times can be arranged on request.
At the time of writing the information provided herein was correct therefore Azure Cruises (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.