African Queen is a 50Ft double decked pontoon style houseboat taking up to 12 passengers. There is a crew of 3 being the Captain, Chef and Deckhand and they have their own cabins and ablutions. Two tender boats are supplied (at no extra cost) but these boats are to be driven by the crew of African Queen only.
- 1 x Double Cabin * Portable Air-Conditioner * Cupboard Space
- 2 x Twin Cabins * Cupboard Space
- 1 x Double Bunk Cabin (4 beds) * Cupboard Space
- 2 x Separate Bathrooms * Shower * Toilet * Hand Basin
- Fully Equipped Kitchen * Gas Stove/Oven * 2 x Freezers
- The top deck is partially shaded
- Dining area under cover * Enclosed Bar area * Indoor Lounge with 2 Sofas
- Splash Pool with Shade Covering
All linen and bedding is provided * Mosquito nets are supplied * Safe with Combination Lock * Gas and Charcoal/Wood Braai – clients to supply own wood/charcoal * Ice Machine * Life Jackets * Equipped Wheel House * Landing Nets * Keep Nets * CD Player which is I-pod compatible – clients to bring own CD’s, I-pod and cables * Cooler boxes supplied for fishing/game viewing trips on the tenders.
Clients to Supply:
- Cleaning materials such as dishwashing liquid, bin bags, toilet rolls, air-freshener etc.
- Personal toiletries such as shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush etc.
- Ice to keep drinks cold in the cooler boxes – we recommend 3-4 blocks of ice per day in the winter months and 5-6 blocks of ice per day in the summer months.
- Adaptors for charging cell phones, cameras etc.
Moored: Marineland Harbour, Kariba. A car park fee of US$ 5-00 per vehicle per night and US$ 3-00 per trailer per night is charged and payable by clients on arrival at the harbour.
Boarding Time: From 12:00 noon onwards but before 14:30p.m.
Disembarking Time: 09:00a.m. – later times can be arranged on request.
At the time of writing the information provided herein was correct therefore Azure Cruises (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.